Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ode To My Valentine :)

How lovely to walk into the office today and find this guy sitting on my desk waiting for me. Turns out it was from my Valentine Marty, wanting to surprise me a few days early, so thought it would be a nice idea to send me a little treat. And yes, this turned into being my lunch because I forgot mine and didn't feel like going out.


So thanks to you Marty!





Ok. Fine. Marty is actually the Office Manager in my magazine's New Jersey office. He's around 75 years old and I've never met him before. On the occasions that we do speak, it usually has something to do with me DHLing too many packages or all the ink my printer goes through. I would say it was an act of love, but ohh well, who am I kiddng? He sent it to every lady in the office. But whatever. Who doesn't love chocolate on Valentines day?

No comments: